BROWZINE @ GREENWICH HOSPITAL!
eJournals, now browsable on your mobile device!
You only need the Browzine app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet to read almost all the Library's e-journals from 2007 onwards.
- It's fast and user friendly.
- Easily find, read and keep track of the latest articles published each week or month.
- Save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and others. Email articles, or save to read offline.
- Choose "Open in.." to open PDFs in another PDF reader on your tablet to annotate.
- Publishers supported by Browzine
- It offers some support for publish-ahead-of-print content
What devices does it support?
Currently, BrowZine is available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (running OS v4+, including Kindle Fire HD).
How to download and use BrowZine
- Download and start using BrowZine by clicking on the appropriate link above from your tablet device.
- Open BrowZine and Go to “Choose Library”, search for Greenwich Hospital.
- Login with your My Athens login (Your credentials will only be stored on your personal device).
- Go to “Titles A-Z” to search for a specific title by name or keyword, OR “Subjects” and select subject area. Start browsing!
- If you don't find your journal under Subjects, tap "Titles A-Z" and type a Title keyword in the search box.
If you need a My Athens login or don’t remember your username or password, contact Donna Belcinski x3293 in the Medical Library.
Browzine is now available on your desktop or laptop